quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

Electric Cars are Cool!


A Happy, Green 2009 to All my Readers!

We now have an advocate in the Whitehouse!YES WE CAN....drive electric!

Don't let us down Barack! The world needs a Green President!

Yes, electric cars are back! And this time, they're here to stay. Welcome to the 21st century and to the coolest cars around......They're clean,They're green,They're the wonderful electric car machines!

Most folks haven't caught onto this yet, but electric cars are the next big thing. Hey, if you're reading my website, you're ahead of the curve, but the rest of the world is set to catch up quick....

Remember how everyone used to smoke and it was the most glamorous thing going....all those film stars, puffing away in black-and-white movies? And now....
.... you're a social outcast if you light up in company?
Well that's how it's going to be with gas-guzzler cars.
Pretty soon,

The only mean machineIn which to be seen, Will be the the meanElectric car machine!
Okay, that's enough bad poetry I hear you say, let's get down to business…. Tell me more about these kooky little creatures, how do they work, how do they drive, how good are they, where do I get one…I'm ready to be clean and green…

But first, why are they so great?
Here's 3 reasons why:
You can save money.
You can help save the planet.
You can help end your nation's dependency on foreign oil.
Yes you can!


When you switch to driving electric, you do all three of these things at once.
It's a no-brainer and its catching on!
But hey, we forgot the fun bit…..it ain't all worthy, self-sacrificing stuff here you know! Woah! No way! Not my style! I like to be green 'n' clean. But I like my cars and my fun too!
And I've got my image to attend to, street cred and all that....
So here's the best bit---these gorgeous little pets of cars are fab to drive, great to look at, easy to park, cheap to run, and some are the sexiest cars on the highway!
As for my image, well bein' green's the new cool, but you knew that anyway didn't you?

1 comentário:

André Miranda disse...

Viegas,

Dá uma espreitada a esta notícia:
http://www.elpais.com/articulo/sociedad/coche/electrico/convierte/tabla/salvacion/industria/elpepusoc/20090114elpepisoc_3/Tes

O carro eléctrico não só é a salvação da indústria automóvel como será também a salvação do modelo de desenvolvimento económico baseado no avultado investimento no transporte rodoviário...